You walk into a room and can recount to a stranger, the fifth word on the tenth page of the magazine you read yesterday. You remember the names of one hundred people who introduced themselves to you an hour ago and can reel their names off flawlessly on stage. You can memorize an entire deck of cards and beat the casinos at their own game.
Any of this sound familiar? Doesn’t this sound like every other memory improvement book out there? Well, this isn’t one of those books.
Here’s a fun fact: While memorization techniques work, the large majority of people will forget to use them and see no benefit within a few months of using them.
Do you know why?
That’s precisely where this book comes in. Once you read this, you’ll understand the real science behind popular memorization techniques and how to involve your biological processes when you memorize things.
In other words, you’ll learn how to stop fighting with yourself.
You will also learn:
- What memory really is and why your concept of it is flawed.
- How food can boost your memory.
- How intention and lifestyle affect memory and learning.
- The one thing you must prioritize to aid memory…and it ain’t memorization techniques!
- How to eliminate the one thing that is holding you back and work to unleash your memory for better performance.
- How to engage your creative mind to aid memory.
- The ridiculous way to remembering things…this is a good thing!
And so much more!
Now, will you be able to recall past lives by using the information in this book? Can you unlock memories from when you were a few months old? Well, no. To be honest, no one can promise you anything close to that.
However, if you want a realistic look at the biological and psychological underpinnings of memory, and how you can use these to aid you, you’ve come to the right place. This book is not about grand promises which let you down inevitably. It is an advanced, and realistic, look at the brain and memory.